|Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) is the name given to certain multiple award contracts issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania pursuant to Section 517 of the Procurement Code. ITQ contracts may be solicited by an invitation for bids or a request for proposals.
Use the links on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen to search for ITQ suppliers, view current ITQ contracts, and to find documents and templates related ITQ contracts within the document library.
The Qualification Process
|The first step in becoming an ITQ supplier is to register your organization with the Commonwealth. Suppliers interested in doing business through an ITQ contract must be registered. For information on supplier registration please view the Registration Guide.
After a supplier has successfully registered its organization with the Commonwealth the next step in the qualification process is to develop and submit an electronic proposal via the PA Supplier Portal website by following the steps below:
- Log On to the PA Supplier Portal Website (top right-hand corner of the page)
- If you have issues logging into the PA Supplier Portal Website please contact the Supplier Help Desk at (877) 435-7363, select option #1 and speak to an agent who can assist in troubleshooting the issue.
- Click on the Bidder tab (top left–hand corner of the page)
- Click on the Enterprise Applications link (left side of the page)
- If you receive an error or if your screen appears blank please contact the Supplier Help Desk at (877) 435-7363, select option #2 and speak to an agent who can assist in troubleshooting the issue.
- Click on the ITQ Proposal Administration link.
- Click on the Proposal button.
- Click on the drop down menu and select Create New.
- Click View for the appropriate ITQ contract.
- After you have reviewed Part I-IV scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the Select this ITQ button.
- Complete all required Steps and submit your proposal.
- If applicable, please note that you will not be able to submit your proposal until all of your references have completed the Client Reference Survey Form.
|Please direct any questions that you may have while developing your proposal to the contact person listed in Part I – Statement of Work of the appropriate ITQ contract.
The Commonwealth will review each submitted proposal to determine whether the supplier meets the minimum requirements of the applicable ITQ contract. If the minimum requirements for the ITQ contract are met, the supplier will be awarded an ITQ contract.
The Quoting Process
The Commonwealth utilizes a competitive solicitation process when there is a need for products/services. This is done through a request for quotes process in which agencies develop a statement of work and request proposals from qualified ITQ contractors. The information requested may be as simple as price quote or as complex as a complete technical solution. The Commonwealth reviews all of the proposals submitted in response to each request for quotes, and perform a best value analysis to make an award.
It is important to note that meeting the minimum requirements and signing an ITQ contract with the Commonwealth does not guarantee the receipt of any business. Qualified ITQ contractors are encouraged to market their products/services to the Commonwealth and to respond to as many requests as possible.
If you are a Commonwealth employee, and you require functionality on the ITQ website you must contact the Site Administrator, Joe Millovich, at firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss your requirements. To access any enhanced functionality, you must login to the ITQ website using your Commonwealth login credentials.